Sunday 6 August 2017

Librarian distinction #7

This week I went to the library on Wednesday. I started of putting way the books with Johanna then I went to the desk to check out peoples books for a while. Then it  got busy I was helping people use the laptops and a few younger students find book for there age group. I was showing I was goal focused because I was looking at the at the 40 book challenge photos and people were asking me where to find different genres of books they wouldn't usually read.

The care value I showed was: Be a positive role model because when I was looking at the 40 book challenge people asked me questions and where getting more encouraged to do it.

The leadership trait I showed was motivational Because I motivated people to read different genres and go out of there comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment