Wednesday 23 August 2017

Audition distinction #10

This week I voluntered to judge the talent show audition with Maddy we had three people to judge they were all year twos the first person to audition did a dance to "Beat it - Micheal Jackson" all I am going to say was that it was intersting and very long the secound person was doing jokes I have got to admit they were pretty funny he was the best of the lot but there wasn't really much compettion. The last one to perform was another boy doing gymnastics his perform went on for like 15 secounds so he got marked down for that all he did was a rollie pollie, cartwhell and rolled around the floor like a sausuage overall I bthink they all did pretty good considering how young they are.

The care value I showed was respect because I respected they are younger than us and not as capable.

The leadership trait  I showed was active thinker because I thought really hard about the scores we were giving out.

No comments:

Post a Comment