Monday 7 August 2017

5/6 Winter sport distinction #7

This week on Friday I went to the year 5/6 winter sport hockey to help ref I am going to admit I was kinda nervous I reefed the B team because it was my first time when we got there I took the team for a warm up I took them for my hockey on a Saturday warm up none of them could keep up something I found hard when reefing was that sometimes I couldn't see who hit the ball out then some people would get angry at me

The care valueI showed was respect because I respected that some people might disagree with what I call.

The leadership trait I showed was motivational because when our team or the other team was hitting into the goal I motivated them to get in the goal even though it might not of been our team.

No comments:

Post a Comment