Wednesday 2 August 2017

I can apply the strategy to problem solving questions

I can apply the strategy to problem solving questions

Complete these three questions below
Answer:0.25
Explanation:
:Aug 2, 2017 12:27:11 PM.jpg\

Explanation:
I figured she could save money by walking to school and not having a hot chocolate because it would be free then I considered there might be a couple rainy days.


Answer:
Walk to school three days a week and not by a hot chocolate
Bus to school two days a week
Kelly will save $16.50 a week


Please note: a magic square is like this

6 1 5
3 4 5
3 7 2


Here every row and column equals the same - in the case above they all equal 12..


Explanation:
I simplified them all so the denominator was 6 for all of them then I had to determine the number in the middle I added all the numbers together which was 24/6 and three times 8/6 must be the middle number then I made all the columns add to 24/6 then I simplified them all to the table below.


Answer:
4/3 3/2 7/6
7/6 4/3 3/2

3/2 7/6 4/3

No comments:

Post a Comment