Wednesday 23 August 2017

Librarian distiction #10

This week at librarian Johanna and I started of by putting away all the books then we went around the library looking to see if there were any books out of place after that Mr Hillary came into the library. He made a comment about the video of a guy with an American accent reading books that Mrs Ward set up for younger students. He said that the librarians should record a video themselves Johanna Mrs Ward and I thought that was a great idea. Mrs Ward said we could have a meeting some day soon regarding Mr Hillary's comment.

The care value I showed was respect because I respected Mr Hillarys comment and acted on on.

The leadership trait I showed was trustworthy because I turned up to my duty like I said I would to Mrs Ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment