Thursday 22 June 2017

Technology distension #1

At tech this week we started of by watching a video of the worlds greatest 3D printer designs it was amazing some people have already made houses with 3D printers we then went onto making nets for different shapes after that we went to Mandarin we keep learning about how to pronounce different hobbies in Mandarin. When we got back from Mandarin it was time for morning tea after morning tea we made dices on tinker-cad I was the first finished unexpectedly then we did a kahoot quiz it was lots of fun after that it was time to go back to school.

The care value I showed was excellence because in Mandarine I tried my hardest to pronounce everything to the best of my abilities.

The leadership trait I showed was active thinking because when the dice on thinker-cad was a bit tricky I thought of some different strategies to get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment