Sunday 11 June 2017

Garden to Table excellence #9

At garden to table today I was working with Maddy we had eight children with us. Our job was to take the bark from one side of the field to the other and spread it out evenly on a pathway we started off by getting the wheelbarrow and some spades and shovels we then started piling the bark onto the wheelbarrow then toke the wheelbarrow over to the others side of the field and started spreading it out evenly throughout the pathway. At the end we gave all the children a high five and toke them back to class it was so much fun.


The care value I showed was respect because I respected that they were younger than us and couldn't lift as much as Maddy and I could.

The leadership trait I showed was motivivatinal because I motivated the children to help to there best of there abilitys.

No comments:

Post a Comment