Sunday 14 May 2017

HLC excellence #4

C6. Organise a collection of old toys and/or clothes for charity. Deliver it to your chosen charity yourself and take photos!

I decided to donate some old clothes that don't fit me and some shoes to the child cancer bins outside New World. They use the clothes for kids with cancer that can't afford new clothing and some of the clothes even get shipped over to papua new guinea for children to enjoy.Here are some photos of me taking them to the bins
I also donated hockey sticks (2) to Sockburn School because our hockey club got asked by Sockburn School to donate any shinpads balls sticks etc because they want to encourage there students to give hockey a go.

The care value I showed was: Be aware of others because I put the time and effert into caring for others.


No comments:

Post a Comment