Sunday 21 May 2017

Dance excellene #5

This week we started dance, our teacher is called Dean he is a really good dancer at the start I really wasn't looking foward to it but he made it alot of fun. We always start of by getting in girl and boy lines then he goes over what we practised the day before. He will then teach us new moves. We are doing two dances Jive and hip hop. I personally like hip hop better. On Friday we got taught this new move it is called the running man it is probably the hardest move we have done yet but I really like it because it challenges me.

The care value I showed was excellence because I challenged myself and didn't give up with the running man.

The leadership trait I showed was Goal focused because when I couldn't do the running man the first time I kept trying until I mastered it.

No comments:

Post a Comment