Sunday 7 May 2017

HLC excellence #3

A5. Redesign a room in your house. Change the place of the furniture.. Take before and after photos

I decided to do this HLC because I haven't changed my room around in a while. This is some of the photos of my before.


Something I really wanted to change was where my bed was positioned so I wanted to have it on the wall I also really want to change my duvet. Something I wanted to take away are the photos on my wall because they keep on falling down. Here are some after photos



Something that is obviously different is that I turned my room into a disco room I loved that effect.


The care value I showed is: Clean up after yourself because when I had a massive pile of room decor on the floor I felt like giving up but I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment