Saturday 22 July 2017

HLC distinction #5

E5. Contact an employer and arrange to do at least 4 hours work experience. Take photos to show as evidence.

For this HLC the first thing I started thinking about was where I was going to go I settled on my dad work he is an accountant at leech and partners. I went on Tuesday the 18th I was there 8:00-12:00 I started of by doing quite a lot of filing (it was very boring) then I went around asking others if they needed any help so I did a few wee things and before I knew it it was 12:00 which meant time to go home.

The car value I showed was: active thinking because when I finished filing I didn't just sit there and do nothing I found something decent to do.

The leadership trait I showed was: active thinker because when I finished filing I didn't just sit there and do nothing I found something decent to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment