Sunday 2 July 2017

HLC distension #2

A.10 Explore the cubism painting style, create your own Picasso inspired artwork

This week I decided to learn and draw some cubism artwork to start of I started looking at Picasso cubism art it was amazing seeing what a person can do with two hands a piece of paper and a pencil after that I started thinking about what I wanted to draw I settled on a colourful background with a vase of flowers I wanted it to be colourful with lots of different patterns I have to admit it was quite hard here is my finished Picasso inspired artwork.

The care value I showed was active thinking because I came up with this idea on my own.

The leadership trait I showed was resilience because I kept thinking and trying different patterns until they were perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment