Monday 3 July 2017

HLC distension #3

R8.. Offer to help around home without being asked 10 times. Document what you have done.
I decided to do this home learning challenge this week because I have been doing a lot of chores around the house and want to document them. Here is a chart showing when and what I did.


Date:
What you did:
3.7.17
Clean out the container cupboard and organize it.
?
Helped my parents take the furniture in and out of the house when we got new carpet.
25.6.17
Set the table.
3.7.17
Shut the curtains around the house.
1.7.17
Unload the dishwasher.
3.7.17
Set the table.
27.6.17
Unset the table.
26.6.17
Open the curtains around the house.
1.7.17
Folded the clothes.
2.7.17
Take the laundry in from on the clothesline.

The care value I showed was excellence because I put heaps of effort into every job I did.

The leadership trait I showed was resilience because when I was organising the container cupboard it toke a long time to fit everything back in but I kept going until it was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment