Saturday 11 February 2017

Ashley Libarian Merit # 1

WALT: I learnt how to post on the Oakland's school library blog page.

SO WHAT: Johanna and I blogged about the new beanbags that will be keep underneath the sun shades outside the library. I am really excited for this librarian role because I think it will help me get a leadership position next year and also because I have a great passion for reading.
I am also taking on the responsibility of blogging for the school library page as part of my librarian role. Also I get to write book reviews and put some suggestions up on a special shelf.The value I showed was 'Listen to and respect others opinions ideas and differences' because when Johanna and I blogged we had to respect each others ideas for the school Library Blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment