Saturday 11 February 2017

Ashley HLC # 1

Home learning challenge: Bake some biscuits and deliver them with a friendly card to your neighbour

So I made some chocolate cookies for my neighbour I used the Edmonds baking recipe.

These are some photos 
                    
First I got all the ingredients out 
This is after I used the beater for the egg,butter and sugar etc.
    Before they hit the oven.
    The finished product 




   This is my neighbour Jenna she really enjoyed the them.





It was really fun sharing them with my neighbours. I also went camping that weekend with a few other family's and I shared they thought they were very yummy. The value I showed was use manners when talking to others because I explained what the cookies were about and didnt just shove them at them and go home.



No comments:

Post a Comment