Wednesday 1 July 2015

spelling

WALT practise your spelling                                                                   I learnt how to spell words

I was searching for my shoes but they had disappeared                            I didn't know before.

broccoli and ice cream doesn't go well together                                         I think I should work on

I was excited  about my friends birthday party                                           changing my spelling

I grabbed my bag on the way out the door to go to school                        words every week.

I hopped to my bedroom to grab my school book

my friend went to the hospital because she brook her arm

my friend is probably going to the park with me after school

my mum stopped at the red lights

I went straight to a teacher when I hurt myself

it took mum a second to shut the blinds   

No comments:

Post a Comment