Monday 22 June 2015

word work spelling

WALT write 10 spelling words and make them into a sentence

addition addition addition addition addition addition addition addition addition addition addition
At school my teacher taught us how to do solve addition 

suddenly suddenly suddenly suddenly suddenly suddenly suddlenly suddenly suddenly Suddenly
I heard a bigsound coming from outside the assembly suddenly everybody starred at the doors

 principal principal principal principal principal principal principal principal princeipal principal
DING DING the bell went of the principal was talking telling seniors to go to choir

surprise surprise surspise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise
My friend had a surprise birthday party

sentence sentence sentences sentences sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence
At school my friend was telling me a sentence from her Monday morning recount so we could turn it into a interesting sentence

countries countries countries countries countries countries countries countries countries countries
At home dad has been telling me about countries and that there are heaps of them.

president president president president president president president president president president
the president of albama had declared a law that everybody had to obay

I think I should work on practising more spelling at home:]


No comments:

Post a Comment